Mornington Chamber Of Commerce
Could your business benefit from building stronger relationships within the local business community?
The Mornington Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer group of representatives from local businesses who promote the town as a destination, run our community events, advocate on behalf of local traders and provide assistance to them where applicable.
It is a committee of people, who are your fellow Mornington community business owners. The Chamber’s committee of volunteers give their time, skills and experience to make a contribution to the success of Mornington. In addition we have a full time coordinator.
The Chamber’s aims are to:
- market and promote Mornington as a shopping destination and attract visitors to the area
- initiate local events and activities that contribute to the wellbeing of the community
- represent and advocate on behalf of local businesses and traders in discussions with local government and stakeholders
- support the efforts of precinct traders
- promote a unique sense of community in Mornington
The Mornington Chamber of Commerce consists predominantly of compulsory members within the Mornington Main Street shopping/business precinct.
The Chamber offers Associate memberships to those businesses within Mornington but outside the compulsory fee boundary.
As a member of the Mornington Chamber you can take advantage of a plethora of benefits, including:
- Find new customers
- Find new suppliers
- Receive and provide referrals outside Mornington Business Chamber
- Potential business advice
- Undertake social interaction
- Build strong friendships
- Networking events
- Invitations to workshops
- Educational/informational events (e.g. Technology Night)
Join or renew your membership for only $125 inc gst per year!
Find out how the Mornington Business Chamber can help your organisation – be it a large or small business, a commercial entity or a not-for-profit organisation. If your business is based within the greater Mornington region we are here to help you grow your business.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about membership.
ADDRESS PO BOX 40 MORNINGTON VIC 3931 | 103A MAIN ST MORNINGTON VIC 3931