– WELCOME TO THE MEMBERS PORTAL –
Find useful information, news and updates only available to our members!
As a member of the Mornington Chamber you can take advantage of a plethora of benefits:
- Chambers Promotional and Marketing campaigns including a calendar of events.
- News from the Mornington Peninsula Shire relevant to Main Street Mornington and surrounds.
- Upcoming and past network events and opportunities.
- Such as government assistance info and business training resources ie: social media.
- Committee minutes and AGM details.
If you wish to become a member of The Mornington Chamber of Commerce please contact us at the details below.
For our members, please feel free to email us with usefully information that would be valuable to share with all our members.
– LATEST MEMBER NEWS –
Chamber of Commerce Meeting Minutes
Networking Event Due to COVID-19 unfortunately we do not have any Network Nights scheduled
AGM Information The 2020 AGM is scheduled for September 8th 2020. Due to COVID-19 we are unsure of how the meeting will operate. Stay tuned!
Special Charge Scheme - Proposed renewal for 2020-2027.
– PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MP MAGAZINE –
Did you know you can advertise in the Mornington Peninsula Magazine through us at a reduced rate!
For $50 you can book a spot on our featured pages within the MP magazine – valued at $250.
You can supply your own artwork (100mm wide x85mm high) or the magazine can create the advert for you.
Book your spot!
Contact us for available spots – email firstname.lastname@example.org
– INFORMATION + RESOURCES –
Associate Members – Join or renew your membership for only $110 per year!
Find out how the Mornington Business Chamber can help your organisation – be it a large or small business, a commercial entity or a not-for-profit organisation. If your business is based within the greater Mornington region (including the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston & Mt Martha) we are here to help you grow your business.
Please contact us via email@example.com to find out more about membership.
Networking & Promotional Opportunities
- Find new customers
- Find new suppliers
- Receive and provide referrals outside Mornington Business Chamber
- Networking event giveaways
- Naming rights to one-off and serial events
- Networking events
- Business Expos
Business & brand exposure to Frankston businesses via website, newsletter, events…
- Receive business advice
- Undertake social interaction
- Build strong friendships